Shown: (Me) Tamera Aragon with
Husband – Tim, Daughter – Abigail,
Son – Justin, Dog – Chloe
“It’s been awhile since I have updated my blog. I have been enjoying some new investment strategies that I will look forward to sharing with you in the near future. To see what I have been up – watch this 2 minute video on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/thefijiexperience#p/a/u/0/aUIMjm0aWxI
In the mean time, I wanted to share with you my “TOP 40” goals for 2011 – for my life in general. I hope this “TOP 40” will inspire you to take a look at your own goals for 2011 and see if you would want to add some of these to your list. I pray this list inspires you to make taking care of yourself while you also consider those around you – your #1 priority.
At the end of the day, or the end of your life, these are the things that really matter. Please leave comments on this page, letting me know if my “TOP 40” helps you in any way. Also, I want to encourage you to share this page with others.”
May you be blessed in 2011 and Beyond,
Tamera’s “Top 40” Goals for 2011
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants & eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Make time to pray.
- Play more games
- Read more books than you did in 2010
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
- Sleep for 7 hours or more every night.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, think grateful thoughts and smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over-do it. Keep to your limits and make them reasonable.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind others with His/her mistakes of the past.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize life is school & you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum – they appear & fade away like algebra class; but the lessons you learn last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Avoid hanging around those who don’t support your aspirations
to do, be, give and have all that you wish for.
- Spend a few minutes talking to each member of your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 13.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Make what other people think of you none of your concern.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Stay away from anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Remember, with time, GOD heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, know it will change.
- No matter how you feel… get up, dress up and show up.
- Always focus on – “The best is yet to come”
- When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
- Your Inner most is always happy. Let it show – be happy.